CLOUD BASED PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEM | SAFE SYSTEM TO WORK | RAMS MANAGEMENT
Welcome to Global Permits, we provide permit to work systems to control work and ensure the prevention of major accidents within the workplace are recognised and avoided.Permits for work can be suitable for a range industries and sectors to control high risk activities from construction work permits and commercial premises work permits to pharmaceutical and public & private health sector permits.
New and modern technologies have shifted paper-based PTW’s to electronic system (e-permits) that support a more efficient and effective way to deliver a safe system of work.
SO WHY ARE PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS IMPORTANT ?
The importance of electronic permit systems is that they identify hazardous working environments and enable a responsible individual also known as a permit manager to carry out safety checks at each stage. It effectively places procedures that may be of high risk, first. Communication throughout the workplace requires a formal management system, the permit itself helps to distinguish roles and responsibilities with who is in charge and offers a step by step guide in working towards safety and security.
PTW is an essential part of control of work. Within this includes permit to work, hazard identification, risk assessment and isolation management. Reduction of unsafe activities within the workplace is one of the most important aspects of risk assessment.
RAMS Risk Management follows five steps in assessing risk within the workplace, including – identifying the risk factors, which individuals can be harmed and how, evaluating the risk, recording the findings and monitoring and review results.
If you would like to find out more information about electronic permit to work systems, please don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
Take the right steps in safe systems of work with RAMS Management to ensure a safer environment for your employees.
How are we different?
- Cloud based permit to work system
- Accessible by anyone with an internet connection and a user account
- Simple to submit and approve method statements and risk assessments
- Easy to apply for permits in advance of work, reducing the need for excessive duplication, as is the norm on paper-based systems
- Simple to review and approve permits, sending approved permits directly to the user’s inbox.
- Ultimately no more queues, no more hold ups, no delays
- In addition, it provides real time reporting, via simple and easy to read dashboard
- Seamless transition from construction, through commissioning and handover, to client occupation and maintenance thereafter
- Reporting functions
- Toolbox Talks
- Live chat
- Full technical and operational backup